Monday, February 7, 2011
Ok, here we go
I'm headed off to the gym this morning. The first time in months... April was probably the last time I was at the gym. I started my eating off ok today... PB and Jelly Toast and some left over quiche. Thankfully the quiche is gone now. I'm planning for a healthier lunch. Not sure what I'm going to do at the gym today but anything is better than nothing. I'm hoping to work out every day this week. I certainly have the time now i just have to find the motivation. I'm skiing and possibly snowshoeing this weekend so I should stay pretty active. I have 40 days til I have to start training for my half marathon. Ugh... hopefully it starts to warm up so I can train outside. Oh another big thing coming up is my 10 year class reunion at the end of April. Not sure if I'm going but if I do it would be nice to be in better shape than I am now.
Labels:
training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment