I have been neglecting this blog and working out. Saturday is D day. I officially start the training program I found online for my half marathon. However, I will be out of town on Saturday so hopefully I can get a little exercise in on Saturday. I will probably go for a jog on Sunday. I'm loving this beautiful weather. Hopefully it stays this way. I'm considering getting rid of my gym membership. I hope to be working out more with my boyfriend (who doesn't have a membership) this summer and it just doesn't seem worth the money anymore. I rarely use it and once it gets nice out I don't want to be inside working out.
I still haven't signed up to run the half marathon yet. My sister is the one who wanted to do this but has yet to send in her registration so I'm waiting too. It would suck if I got into the race and she didn't since this was her idea. Hopefully soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment