![]() |
| New computers at work |
![]() |
| Busy month of October already and it is only day one. |
Bus ride home from work:
![]() |
| TCF Stadium |




**P.S. Please forgive the random placement of the pictures on my blog. I haven't figured out how to make them look in a neat order.
Link up with us for First Day posts at Journey to Josie.



















You have such beautiful fall colors there.
ReplyDeletePicture tip- only because you mentioned it: In your post on your dashboard, click on the picture and it will turn blue. A line should pop up that lets you resize each picture or change from left, right, or center for each one.
The fall colors are gorgeous!! We don't get much of those in Southern VA.
ReplyDeleteWow, the falls colors are soo pretty! You may also try picmonkey.com and use their collage feature. Blogger and pictures drive me crazy--it is not easy!
ReplyDeleteDrooling over that apple pie! Love the fall colors - we only have yellow here...
ReplyDeleteNow you have me waiting for our leaves to turn! I must admit I have already made an apple pie! Bring on Fall!
ReplyDelete