Wednesday, October 2, 2013

First Day of October

How did it become October 1st already?  Oh well, here it goes...

 Since we are busy most nights during the week I have to watch the voice the next day online.  It is hard not to check Twitter and the Voice website to see who got new teammates.

 I took a trip to the new Whole Foods store that opened in downtown Minneapolis so along the way I took pictures of some of the cool buildings downtown.

 I got a ride home from the boyfriends so I didn't have to ride the bus.  Always a plus.
 Here is our ever grown, playful and naughty puppy.  We love her to pieces.  She is a new challenge everyday.
Out for a walk after work.
 Please note the orange truck.  This is my boyfriends new project.

 We spend a large part of our evenings playing on the floor with the puppy.  Needless to say, I keep the kitchen floor very clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment