Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year - January First Day post

Happy New Year to all!  2014 will be an exciting one for us... this is the year I get married!  Ok, it is a few months (9 to be exact) away but it is the correct year so at least we are getting closer.  That being said... the first day of the year was pretty lazy since the fiance wasn't feeling good and it wasn't because he had to much to drink. 

I also forgot to start taking pictures until about 8pm.  Good thing we didn't do anything exciting during the day.  We took a family nap (including the dog) in the afternoon and I cleaned up around the house while the fiance laid on the couch. My big adventure for the day was to go grocery shopping.








3 comments:

  1. What a sweet dog. I'm hoping I can remember to take photos for the rest of the First Day posts this year. Might have to set a reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lazy days without much going on to take pictures of! I'm glad you joined anyway; it'll make me feel less guilty when I'm late with my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to take bedtime pictures...:)

    ReplyDelete