First day was on Saturday and we had a busy one. My dear fiance has decided to try gluten free for a month at the advice of his doctor. This has been a real challenge for me considering I cook most of the dinners and I'm not used to have restrictions. I'm open to good website for recipes or if you have favorites pass them my way.
We spent the day Saturday looking for a wedding band for the mister and engagement photo outfits for us. We went to IKEA, Mall of America and Rosedale. After 8 hours of shopping we came home with a new kitchen light, new clothes from the mister, a new peacoat and shoes for me. No ring for him or outfit for me.
Here goes nothing...






I love walking through Ikea. I've only been twice so far. :) And we watched Last Vegas recently. Cute movie. Love your first day, and don't worry about gluten-free. It isn't as bad as it seems. :)
ReplyDelete