Monday, June 2, 2014

First Day of June

We spent the night a one of our friends houses' after dinner and playing games until 3am.  So we went out for breakfast with them, went home to a flooding basement due to the down pouring rain on Saturday night, and then finished the afternoon out by hanging new gutters on the house. 







Join us for First Day posts @ Journey to...

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, but it sounds like June 2nd needs to be a day of rest. ;) Flooded basement = no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your basement. That is NO FUN! Yay for new gutters hopefully you wont have a wet basement anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flooded basement - that can't be good. :-(
    We used to play board games late into the night with friends.
    Haven't done that for a while. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I woke in the middle of the night because my cell phone was sounding an alarm re: a flood warning. I was afraid my basement would look like yours. That's rough. :( I hope it's all fixed.

    Just visiting via First Day!

    ReplyDelete