Thursday, May 5, 2011

Slowly getting back...

So my back is up to standards again and I'm slowly getting in to working out again.

I went for a run about 2 weeks ago. On Tuesday Gus and I went for an 8 mile bike ride around St. Paul.  That was fun and hopefully we can make it a habit.  I still play volleyball on Wednesday night.  I plan on running today before my massage appointment at 4pm, but I might need a nap before I go.

I am running a 5k on Sunday morning and I'm not ready for it at all.  We will see how it go though.  I have already paid for it and my sister and I are doing it together.  Of course she will be able to run faster than me but if I can finish that would be great.  Oh and I'm walking a 5k after I run one... crazy!

So here we go, slowly getting back into working out...

No comments:

Post a Comment