Well, I didn't do the greatest working out last week. I only worked out twice and one of the two times was because I have a volleyball game.
Here is to a new start this week... I worked out for 45 minutes today. I tried to talk myself out of it but then I thought what else am I going to do today. I'm leave around 4:45pm to go to Hinckley to meet my sister for her Birthday dinner. I have 4 hours with nothing really important to do so why can't I workout.
I didn't even have a good excuse as to why I couldn't workout so I strapped on my tennis shoes and went to work. I did a 25 minutes workout video and then I thought why not use the elliptical, worked out on that for 20 minutes.
Another motivator, I got my replacement iPod the other day in the mail. I loaded my music on it and downloaded a few podcasts to listen to. Here is to a new week...
No comments:
Post a Comment