Thursday, May 2, 2013

First Day of May

When the 1st day of the month lands on a weekday my pictures are pretty routine.  I actually forgot to take pictures when I went out for lunch at Corner Bar in Minneapolis.  It has been pretty gloomy weather in Minnesota for the last few days.  Hopefully next month there will be pictures of Spring and the beginnings of Summer.

 Not happy to be going to work in the rain.  Especially since I have to walk outside.


 Busy month of May

 Thank you for the book suggestion, Nicole!

Technology at work, Freezing bulk meat and the view from my kitchen window.  I got a Food Saver for Christmas and I love it.

 Homemade Guac and French Onion Soup Onion's (lower right corner).  The onions are a huge hit if you like French onion soup and so easy to make.  

 After dinner the rest of my evening consisted of watching TV shows.  Wednesday nights are the only night we are home during the week and we enjoy the down time watching TV.  It was an early night for us.  We only made it through 15 minutes of CSI and then it was off to bed.  Good thing we can watch the show online later.

Join us for First Day posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment