I actually have some fun pictures for my First Day post this month. My First Day was a trip to St. Francis which included a lunch at good ol' Tasty Pizza and a BBQ/Bonfire with my Dad's family at my parents house.
Our Minnesota weather was pretty crazy on Saturday... when we left our house in St. Paul is was sunny and warm enough to have the top down on the convertible and by the time we made it to Oak Grove (about 40 miles) it was cold, windy and rainy. We had to stop on the side of the road and put the top up on the convertible.
Again, why do I never remember to take photos of me. Darn it!
Join us at First Day posts.








Just visiting from first day :) Never thought I would say it but I kinda miss Franny Town! Could go for some Taco Pizza from Tasty's
ReplyDelete